Want to be a part of all the artsy goodness? APPLY HERE to join our maker waitlist.
Please Note: We are at capacity with 60+ makers! Applications for our waitlist will be open indefinitely. All submissions will be saved and we will reach out should space open up.
At this time, we are mostly prioritizing wholesale moving forward, with the exception of original gallery wall hangings and higher-end one-of-a-kind pieces. If you feel like a great fit on that front, please submit your application and then email us separately at email@example.com with your wholesale line sheet / catalog for consideration.
How It Works
- 40/60 consignment split (40% to the shop, 60% to you).
- Monthly payouts
- No upfront costs, rent, or monthly fees.
- Stock-ups are made on an as-needed basis.
- Display stands, cases, risers, and shelves are not required, but may be accepted and encouraged depending on the size and aesthetic.
Who Are We Looking For?
- People who are Colorado-based ONLY. Our goal is to support, uplift, and grow awareness for our talented local creative community!
- People with nature-inspired, nature-inclusive (in ingredients or design), or sustainably-made goods.
- People who are the artist, maker, and/or designer of their own goods. Curators will not be accepted.
- Colorado-based people able to make in-person stock-ups or ship.
Why Fern and Skye?
- Get the opportunity to showcase right in the heart of the South Broadway's high foot traffic historic Baker retail corridor - adjacent to popular coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and retail shops.
- Have the opportunity to get 10% off your in-store purchases through our vendor discount program.
- Use our welcoming outdoor courtyard space to host your own workshops, pop-ups, and classes for FREE should you choose.
- Feel good knowing that Fern and Skye gives back to our source of inspiration - nature - by donating a portion of its proceeds to The National Park Foundation.
What are you waiting for? APPLY HERE to join our maker waitlist.